Vogue Vista Fashion Club

Nessarose Goldwins wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 02:08 Can't wait until the next one!
Next task will be posted either on 25th September or at the beginning of October✨✨✨

π”œπ”¬π”² π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔱𝔬 π”―π”’π”žπ” π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺ.
π”œπ”¬π”² π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”žπ” π”―π”¦π”£π”¦π” π”’ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 π”₯π”žπ”―π”‘ 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔱.

Vogue Vista Fashion Club
However, I wanted to know what are your ideas about the next task. I mean what kind of task do you guys want next?

Penelope Kneen
Minju Jeong
Sofia Clayton
Arlen Maeve Byrn
Elara Whitlock
Malus Angelus
Nessarose Goldwins

π”œπ”¬π”² π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔱𝔬 π”―π”’π”žπ” π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺ.
π”œπ”¬π”² π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”žπ” π”―π”¦π”£π”¦π” π”’ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 π”₯π”žπ”―π”‘ 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔱.

Vogue Vista Fashion Club
Jessica Matthews wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 14:56 However, I wanted to know what are your ideas about the next task. I mean what kind of task do you guys want next?

Penelope Kneen
Minju Jeong
Sofia Clayton
Arlen Maeve Byrn
Elara Whitlock
Malus Angelus
Nessarose Goldwins
You should have us make smth symbolic to our heritage or something like that ?

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π™°πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ πš˜πš› πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšπšœ ? "

Vogue Vista Fashion Club
Jessica Matthews wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 14:56 However, I wanted to know what are your ideas about the next task. I mean what kind of task do you guys want next?

Penelope Kneen
Minju Jeong
Sofia Clayton
Arlen Maeve Byrn
Elara Whitlock
Malus Angelus
Nessarose Goldwins
Umm something like a dress for yule ball??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Vogue Vista Fashion Club
Jessica Matthews wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 14:56 However, I wanted to know what are your ideas about the next task. I mean what kind of task do you guys want next?

Penelope Kneen
Minju Jeong
Sofia Clayton
Arlen Maeve Byrn
Elara Whitlock
Malus Angelus
Nessarose Goldwins
I think you should made a task to do a Halloween costume. I think it will be really fun.

There is no word "impossible" in my dictionary – Napoleon Bonaparte

Vogue Vista Fashion Club
I like the clothing idea. Like, design a Halloween dress that is spooky but stylish?

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

Vogue Vista Fashion Club
I like the idea too, Halloween themed task sounds fun!

Sta β€’ 5 | Eva β€’ 4 | Str β€’ 4
Wis β€’ 7 | Arc β€’ 8 | Acc β€’ 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Vogue Vista Fashion Club
Name: Damaris Vailmont
House: Gryffindor
Year: 2nd
Reason you want to join: Lately I started to be more interested in fashion, I always found it fascinating and beautiful

π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“, π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- π‘΅π’Šπ’„π’ π‘«π’Š π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’

Vogue Vista Fashion Club
Damaris Vailmont wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 23:19 Name: Damaris Vailmont
House: Gryffindor
Year: 2nd
Reason you want to join: Lately I started to be more interested in fashion, I always found it fascinating and beautiful

Hello! Welcome to Vogue Vista. You are accepted.
Glad that you thought of joining this club. We will post a new tasks soon. Stay tuned✨

π”œπ”¬π”² π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔱𝔬 π”―π”’π”žπ” π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺ.
π”œπ”¬π”² π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”žπ” π”―π”¦π”£π”¦π” π”’ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 π”₯π”žπ”―π”‘ 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔱.

Vogue Vista Fashion Club
Name: Grace Hodgkins-Quinn
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1
Reason you want to join: I’m not much into the fashion industry but I like design, and I put thought into my outfits. This club seemed cool

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
β€œ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| β€œHonestly, don't you two read?”|