πŸ’šWings of Fire club chatπŸ’š

IKRRRR IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE AMAZING. IF THEY DID MOVIES THOUGH THE DRAGONET PROPHRCY SHOULD BE ONE MOVIE, THE JADE MOUNTAIN ONE ANOTHER, AND THEN THE PANTALA ONE ALSO ANOTHER

✨BRYSTAL BAILEY ⭐
-----------------------------------

πŸ’šWings of Fire club chatπŸ’š
Brystal Bailey wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 21:25 IKRRRR IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE AMAZING. IF THEY DID MOVIES THOUGH THE DRAGONET PROPHRCY SHOULD BE ONE MOVIE, THE JADE MOUNTAIN ONE ANOTHER, AND THEN THE PANTALA ONE ALSO ANOTHER
Personally I don’t think it would capture enough, so it be nice if they did it as a show and then split the show into seasons for each book!

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

πŸ’šWings of Fire club chatπŸ’š
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 02:19
Brystal Bailey wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 21:25 IKRRRR IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE AMAZING. IF THEY DID MOVIES THOUGH THE DRAGONET PROPHRCY SHOULD BE ONE MOVIE, THE JADE MOUNTAIN ONE ANOTHER, AND THEN THE PANTALA ONE ALSO ANOTHER
Personally I don’t think it would capture enough, so it be nice if they did it as a show and then split the show into seasons for each book!
I would die for a fully animated show!!!

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

πŸ’šWings of Fire club chatπŸ’š
Ezra Calloway wrote: 4 Sep 2026, 01:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 02:19
Brystal Bailey wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 21:25 IKRRRR IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE AMAZING. IF THEY DID MOVIES THOUGH THE DRAGONET PROPHRCY SHOULD BE ONE MOVIE, THE JADE MOUNTAIN ONE ANOTHER, AND THEN THE PANTALA ONE ALSO ANOTHER
Personally I don’t think it would capture enough, so it be nice if they did it as a show and then split the show into seasons for each book!
I would die for a fully animated show!!!
I know! Why hasn't it happened yet. Movies/shows that are based off books are probably twice as likely to be sucessful since they already have a fan base!!!! Someone really needs to make it but I have a bad feeling it will never happen

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

πŸ’šWings of Fire club chatπŸ’š
IDC WAT IT IS AS LONG AS I CAN SEE IT ON TV. MAH DREAMMMM πŸ‰πŸ₯Ί

✨BRYSTAL BAILEY ⭐
-----------------------------------

πŸ’šWings of Fire club chatπŸ’š
I have a bit of a controversial question.

Who's your favourite ship in the Qinterwatcher love triangle?
Mine is probably qinter because moon in my opinion deserves an awesome girlfriend and those two idiots deserve each other

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

πŸ’šWings of Fire club chatπŸ’š
Ezra Calloway wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 15:03 I have a bit of a controversial question.

Who's your favourite ship in the Qinterwatcher love triangle?
Mine is probably qinter because moon in my opinion deserves an awesome girlfriend and those two idiots deserve each other
qinter..

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

πŸ’šWings of Fire club chatπŸ’š
Ezra Calloway wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 15:03 I have a bit of a controversial question.

Who's your favourite ship in the Qinterwatcher love triangle?
Mine is probably qinter because moon in my opinion deserves an awesome girlfriend and those two idiots deserve each other
I'm really not sure who mine are because I love all three of the characters so much and I can envision moon with both of them, because I think moon did so much for both of their character development. In the end I like Moon and Qilbi because he makes her more confident in herself! while on topic of ships, was I the only one who wanted kinkajou with tamarin ???

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes