The Unravelers Chat
And there's also the wildflowers clue, the bolded 9, 14, and p.
Xio Arcana wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 10:48yesterday i had:Winter Angelo wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 10:42 Did anyone save or uncracked the first hint? I kinda forgot it
"you shall appear on trial"
And if you read the event post carefully, he notes that we will be "smelling" something and there are flowers all over the chat.
are my notes so far, and today its:
"peaceful"
And the banner changed to "In the next one, we dance"
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
The Unravelers Chat
..--.. .--- --. -.. ..-. .-. / -..- .-. - - .-- -.-- .-- --.. - .... / .--- -- -.-- / - -..- / --..-- .-..-. --.- ..-. -. .-- -.-- .-..-. / -.-- --.. - --. ..-. / .--. --.- ..-. -.-- / .--- -... / -.- -. / ... .--- -- -.-- / .. ... ..-. / ..--.. -..- ... .--- .. .-- ..-. .-.. / .--- -- -.-- / ... .--- -- -.-- / ..--.. -..- .-- .--- -.-- .-- ..-. --.. ...- / .--- .--- .-- -- -.-- / .. ... ..-. / .--- ... -. ... / .-. .-- - -.- -.-- ..-. --.- ..- / ..--.. ..- / .. ... ..-. / ....- .---- / --..-- ----. / --..-- .--- .-- --.. -.-- ..-. ... / --..-- -..- .-- .--- -... - --.- -.- .. --.- -. -... / .--- .-- ..-. / -..- .--- --.. --.- .... / .--- -- -.-- / - -..-
So the clues are wildflowers, nature, 9, 14 and p? Platform nine and three quarters? Then the gardens?
And then if we talk about "trial", so the courtrooms maybe?
morse, shift 5, reverse
So the clues are wildflowers, nature, 9, 14 and p? Platform nine and three quarters? Then the gardens?
And then if we talk about "trial", so the courtrooms maybe?
morse, shift 5, reverse
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
The Unravelers Chat
9/14 is probably the day of the event, I remember seeing that said. trial might just be well, our process here right now, and I think there was one that said something about dancing. which then points to the ballroom. I'm not sure how many locations there will be, but garden and ballroom are the ones I'm a bit more confident on.
The Unravelers Chat
Except I'm not sure if Hogwarts have a garden, really. Maybe the courtyard? And there's also the ballroom.
9, 14 might be the date that the thread would be revealed.
Maybe the courtrooms or just the process here for the word trial?? And I still have no clue what the letter "p" does in all of this. Any ideas?
I'm just writing down everyone's gathered ideas so far as much as I can remember
9, 14 might be the date that the thread would be revealed.
Maybe the courtrooms or just the process here for the word trial?? And I still have no clue what the letter "p" does in all of this. Any ideas?
I'm just writing down everyone's gathered ideas so far as much as I can remember
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
The Unravelers Chat
-.-- -. / -..- ..-. -- / ..-. / -..- .. ... --.. - .-- .-..Bella Light wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 14:49 Except I'm not sure if Hogwarts have a garden, really. Maybe the courtyard? And there's also the ballroom.
9, 14 might be the date that the thread would be revealed.
Maybe the courtrooms or just the process here for the word trial?? And I still have no clue what the letter "p" does in all of this. Any ideas?
I'm just writing down everyone's gathered ideas so far as much as I can remember![]()
Convert out of morse reverse shift by -5
Last edited by Nick Jameson on 13 Sep 2026, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.
The Unravelers Chat
That's true.
Nick Jameson wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 15:36... -..- / - / ... .. -.. / --.. - .-- .-.. / ..-. / -..- ---. / -.--Bella Light wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 14:49 Except I'm not sure if Hogwarts have a garden, really. Maybe the courtyard? And there's also the ballroom.
9, 14 might be the date that the thread would be revealed.
Maybe the courtrooms or just the process here for the word trial?? And I still have no clue what the letter "p" does in all of this. Any ideas?
I'm just writing down everyone's gathered ideas so far as much as I can remember![]()
Convert out of morse reverse shift by -5
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
The Unravelers Chat
2 - 44 6 - 999 444 - 66 - 7777 - 444 - 3 - 33 - 7777 2 - 777 - 33 22 - 88 - 22 - 22 - 555 - 444 - 66 - 44 555 - 444 - 55 - 33 222 - 777 - 2 - 9999 - 999 !
My insides are bubbling like crazy! You won’t really understand unless you have or used to have one of those old timey phones like I do Mum doesn’t trust me with a smart phone or an iPhone so I am stuck with a Nokia
My insides are bubbling like crazy! You won’t really understand unless you have or used to have one of those old timey phones like I do Mum doesn’t trust me with a smart phone or an iPhone so I am stuck with a Nokia
The Unravelers Chat
SameNessarose Goldwins wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 21:45 2 - 44 6 - 999 444 - 66 - 7777 - 444 - 3 - 33 - 7777 2 - 777 - 33 22 - 88 - 22 - 22 - 555 - 444 - 66 - 44 555 - 444 - 55 - 33 222 - 777 - 2 - 9999 - 999 !
My insides are bubbling like crazy! You won’t really understand unless you have or used to have one of those old timey phones like I do Mum doesn’t trust me with a smart phone or an iPhone so I am stuck with a Nokia
The Unravelers Chat
The Intrigue
⃤

⃤ Event Details & Instructions
──────────────────────────────────

.ᐣ Event Rules .ᐣ
The long awaited September 14th has arrived! Here are some of the rules for the event. I've been watching you all and you've gotten so close! So use what you've got and try and find the thread. What you can do is use other people's ideas and clues to find the thread. Stalking my account and finding the thread would be considered cheating and also not really fun for anyone. Once you find it just roleplay as your character and expect an owl from me soon!
Reducio@Aaron Schwartz, @Xio Arcana, @March Yeung, @Bella Light, @Robin Lockett, @Eugenia Smyrnidi, @Harumi Everdane, @Winter Angelo, @Millie Ann@Avery Abernathy@Nessarose Goldwins, @Gemini Johnson, @Sara Bonnel, @Nick Jameson
────────────────── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──────────────────
We, the Unravelers of ciphers, cryptograms and fate, beckon you forward to share with us a secret.
We, the Unravelers of ciphers, cryptograms and fate, beckon you forward to share with us a secret.
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait