Formula 1 club

Hendrik Van der Leclerc wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:42 It's true that it can be sold out fast. Sometimes I prefer going by Fan Zone as it might be a little more cheaper for me, but it's a mental challenge because you need to be first to get them

Fun fact: I got Lando's stickers from Pit Stop event across Europe! :wow:
thats so cool! :wow:

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

Formula 1 club
GUYS GUYS GUYS

Firstly, Isack got his Monaco podium back because Pierre's penalty was reinstated?! I dont know if I should be happy for Isack, or cry for Pierre T.T do they plan on playing ping pong with podium, or what T.T

Secondly, FERRARI TOPPED FP1!!!! AAAAHHHH ARE WE BACKKK?! Or is this the usual cycle :'(

Thirdly, why is Oscar down in P11 with F2 driver Paul ahead of him in an Alpine 😭💔

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Formula 1 club
Hamilton :'( he broke his streak of always either finishing or scoring points

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Formula 1 club
This race was quite messy. I had high hopes that Carlos would finish on the podium because he deserves it in his home race. I really hated the fact that Kimi won the race when it should have been Max. I was surprised that Checo couldn’t finish the race without any explanation

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Simply lovely!
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

Formula 1 club
Name: Vivienne Thorne
Favourite Driver/Team: SCUDERIA FERARRIIII Charles, but I also root for Max, Oscar and Kimi (That's a lot. Yes I'm aware.)

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

Formula 1 club
Vivienne Thorne wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 17:39 Name: Vivienne Thorne
Favourite Driver/Team: SCUDERIA FERARRIIII Charles, but I also root for Max, Oscar and Kimi (That's a lot. Yes I'm aware.)
Added and welcome

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Formula 1 club
Vivienne Thorne wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 17:39 Name: Vivienne Thorne
Favourite Driver/Team: SCUDERIA FERARRIIII Charles, but I also root for Max, Oscar and Kimi (That's a lot. Yes I'm aware.)
WELCOME, FELLOW TIFOSI!!! And lol, that is not a lot! I root for like 10 drivers?? XD

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Formula 1 club
Nick Jameson wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 17:44
Vivienne Thorne wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 17:39 Name: Vivienne Thorne
Favourite Driver/Team: SCUDERIA FERARRIIII Charles, but I also root for Max, Oscar and Kimi (That's a lot. Yes I'm aware.)
Added and welcome
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 17:45
Vivienne Thorne wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 17:39 Name: Vivienne Thorne
Favourite Driver/Team: SCUDERIA FERARRIIII Charles, but I also root for Max, Oscar and Kimi (That's a lot. Yes I'm aware.)
WELCOME, FELLOW TIFOSI!!! And lol, that is not a lot! I root for like 10 drivers?? XD

thanks! :wow:

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

Formula 1 club
hi vivienne! welcome!!!

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

Formula 1 club
Name: leona chesterwell
Favourite Driver/Team: mercedes/mclaren (oscar and kimi <3 )

be yourself, everyone else is already taken ❤️
you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that