The Unravelers
Name: Sara Bonnel
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Code Name / Alias: Glitch
Will you be participating in IC events? Probably.
Other: Have you noticed anything strange in this post? There's a code on the banner!
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Code Name / Alias: Glitch
Will you be participating in IC events? Probably.
Other: Have you noticed anything strange in this post? There's a code on the banner!
The Unravelers
Welcome to the club @Gemini Johnson Good eye! It changes every day or two days if I forget! You'll have to solve em and see if they mean anything! There's an event coming up so maybe keep a third eye on them! Owl me if you have any more questions I'm happy to answer! & @ Sara Bonnel Interesting! Ever try decoding it? !
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
The Unravelers
Name: Nick Jameson
Year:second
House: Ravenclaw
Code Name / Alias: The Shadow Phantom
Will you be participating in IC events?Maybe but no promises
Other: Have you noticed anything strange in this post? the eye and triangle Does it have something to do with Ancient Egypt the code once the banner I’ll owl you what it says
Year:second
House: Ravenclaw
Code Name / Alias: The Shadow Phantom
Will you be participating in IC events?Maybe but no promises
Other: Have you noticed anything strange in this post? the eye and triangle Does it have something to do with Ancient Egypt the code once the banner I’ll owl you what it says
The Unravelers
Welcome to the club @ Nick Jameson !
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
The Unravelers
Name: Leona
Year: 1
House: hufflepuff
Code Name / Alias: Lion
Will you be participating in IC events? maybe?
Other: Have you noticed anything strange in this post? the text in the banner and the eye??
Year: 1
House: hufflepuff
Code Name / Alias: Lion
Will you be participating in IC events? maybe?
Other: Have you noticed anything strange in this post? the text in the banner and the eye??
be yourself, everyone else is already taken

you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that
The Unravelers
Name: Paisley Emmeline Fox
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Code Name / Alias: Pais
Will you be participating in IC events? Sure
Other: Have you noticed anything strange in this post?
Behind the flower banners theres some kind of words that are not that visible??
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Code Name / Alias: Pais
Will you be participating in IC events? Sure
Other: Have you noticed anything strange in this post?
Behind the flower banners theres some kind of words that are not that visible??
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.