The Unravelers Chat

Fils, hoee xorid dsuwp. Rcvh pjs, kmoy'h ztze hoee tb alp dahpwpf ieyysy!
KEY: Hello
Yeah, that makes sense. Good eye, didn't spot that in the smaller banner!

🄴verybody 🄻ies, 🄴verybody 🄳ies. Live your best life and tell your best lies.
Ency:

The Unravelers Chat
Image posted by the member

P ruld pa, pa ohz av il aol ihssyvvt vu aol 4ao msvvy XD p't avv apylk mvy aopz pa'z 3 HT
I knew it, it has to be the ballroom on the 4th floor XD im too tired for this its 3 AM

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

The Unravelers Chat
Xio Arcana wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 09:59
Image posted by the member

P ruld pa, pa ohz av il aol ihssyvvt vu aol 4ao msvvy XD p't avv apylk mvy aopz pa'z 3 HT
I knew it, it has to be the ballroom on the 4th floor XD im too tired for this its 3 AM
I'm surprised u can remember the floor of the places, I can't even remember where the corridor is

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

The Unravelers Chat
Oh yeah, one more thing:
'kh cqn frumouxfnab' cgy gz znk ktj ul znk tuzk Znk Lojjrkx cxuzk, gtj he g ynolz ul znxkk oz ygey 'he znk corjlruckxy'. Gte ojkgy?
shift: 6

🄴verybody 🄻ies, 🄴verybody 🄳ies. Live your best life and tell your best lies.
Ency:

The Unravelers Chat
Winter Angelo wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 10:00
Xio Arcana wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 09:59
Image posted by the member

P ruld pa, pa ohz av il aol ihssyvvt vu aol 4ao msvvy XD p't avv apylk mvy aopz pa'z 3 HT
I knew it, it has to be the ballroom on the 4th floor XD im too tired for this its 3 AM
I'm surprised u can remember the floor of the places, I can't even remember where the corridor is
P cshf h sva vm Ovnnpnyaz Slnhjf XD
I play a lot of Hogwarts Legacy XD

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

The Unravelers Chat
Gemini Johnson wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 10:02 Oh yeah, one more thing:
'kh cqn frumouxfnab' cgy gz znk ktj ul znk tuzk Znk Lojjrkx cxuzk, gtj he g ynolz ul znxkk oz ygey 'he znk corjlruckxy'. Gte ojkgy?
shift: 6
Nope, but ik that the next post will be send tmr

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

The Unravelers Chat
Gemini Johnson wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 09:44
Reducio
Millie Ann wrote: 11 Sep 2026, 08:58 Image posted by the member 66 666 8 - 7777 88 777 33 - 444 6 - 444 3 444 666 8 - 666 777 - 9 44 2 8 - 7777 666 - 444 - 5 88 7777 8 - 88 7777 33 - 8 44 444 7777
you'll get it if you ever have an 'ancient' phone like nokia or smt similar
I know this post is a little old, but I love thessseeee. I'll crack it later :sweatingbullets:
n0 pr355vr3, 1 l1k3 1t 1f v d0 to0 ^ ^
no pressure, i like it if u do too..
since thats the only fastest think came in mind tho it can be trouble too with too much numbers lol

"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!"

The Unravelers Chat
Hi!

P aovbnoa pa tpnoa il sprl h nhyklu iba aolyl dhzu'a huf nhykluz zv thfil zvtldolyl vu aol Ovndhyaz Nyvbukz, sprl aol jvbyafhykz? P aopur 9, 14 thf tlhu 9/14 (aol khf aol aoylhk pz wvzalk) :)

Shift = 7

I thought it might be like a garden but there wasn't any gardens so maybe somewhere on the Hogwarts Grounds, like the courtyards? I think 9, 14 may mean 9/14 (the day the thread is posted)
Gemini Johnson wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 10:02 Oh yeah, one more thing:
'kh cqn frumouxfnab' cgy gz znk ktj ul znk tuzk Znk Lojjrkx cxuzk, gtj he g ynolz ul znxkk oz ygey 'he znk corjlruckxy'. Gte ojkgy?
shift: 6

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

The Unravelers Chat
Did anyone save or uncracked the first hint? I kinda forgot it

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

The Unravelers Chat
Winter Angelo wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 10:42 Did anyone save or uncracked the first hint? I kinda forgot it
yesterday i had:
"you shall appear on trial"
And if you read the event post carefully, he notes that we will be "smelling" something and there are flowers all over the chat.

are my notes so far, and today its:
"peaceful"
And the banner changed to "In the next one, we dance"

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"