Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

3

Shade-Beacon, Master of the Castle of Avarice
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
2
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
3

Go back to the dungeons, Slytherin
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
4. Let's keep it alive, Adam!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
5
rip adam's gone

sorry not sorry bout' what i said
STA: 6 EVA: 7 STR: 1 WIS: 8 ACC 9 ACC: 9
abilities: transfig DC -5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
7

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
8

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
9

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
10!