πŸ’šWings of Fire Fanclub Sign UpsπŸ’š

@Ezra Calloway, thanks for joining! πŸ’š

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

πŸ’šWings of Fire Fanclub Sign UpsπŸ’š
Signup Format
Note: All long answers in reducios 'cause I really do write like I'm running out of timeeeeeee
Name: Gemini Johnson
Year: Third year!
House: Hufflepuff
Why do you want to join?
Reducio
Hoping to join another fan base, I love WoF and also kinda can't wait for the arc 4 books rumoured to come out this year. Also if they ever made like a movie or animated series, that would be awesome, I just hope it doesn't get, like too ruined. Also, if there's anyone willing to speculate and debate over the species adaptations I would absolutely love that.

Fav book:
Reducio
Moon Rising! I love the rest, but I've read it so many times, I think the main part that attracts me is that we get to see what the others are thinking while looking through Moon's perspective, and her interpretations are interesting to read too. I honestly love all of Arc 2, though.

How many W.O.F books have you read
(including legends, graphic novels, and winglets if you’d like):
Reducio
The main series, the beginning of Darkstalker Legends, and a random Winglets book I was very tempted to steal from the school library since the librarian wasn't in to help me check it out lol.

(Optional) Fav W.O.F ship:
Reducio
Hmmmm. Qinter or Moonbli, although Turtlejou and Glorybringer are super cute too. Generally just love platonic qinterwatcher though, the dynamics are really cool to read. Shipped Peril and Turtle early on, moved more towards Kinkajou later. I'm one of those people who thinks Kinkajou should have a book because SHE'S BEEN HERE FOR TWO ARCS AND IS REALLY INTERESTING, ALSO- okay I'll stop here byyyeeee! :sweatingbullets: *pops back in* I forgot Sundew and Willow. Okay bye.

πŸ„΄verybody πŸ„»ies, πŸ„΄verybody πŸ„³ies. Live your best life and tell your best lies.
Ency:

πŸ’šWings of Fire Fanclub Sign UpsπŸ’š
@Gemini Johnson, welcome to the club!

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency