𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 OOC

Name: Penelope Kneen
Your Miraculous: Horse miraculous
Fav Episode??: Glaciator 2
Fav Character??: Cat Noir
Fav Ship? Lukanette
Who's worse? Gabriel Agreste or Lila Rossi??: Lila Rossi
Do you want to be notified for activities?: Yes

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 OOC
Name: Olivia Young
Your Miraculous: Black Catttt but since its already taken ill take Peacock
Fav Episode??: Oblivio Season 10 epi 3
Fav Character??: Adrian
Fav Ship? ladynoir for Life
Who's worse? Gabriel Agreste or Lila Rossi??: Lila Rossi
Do you want to be notified for activities?: Yessssss

┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈
Olivia Young Ency
⊹ Sta 7 ┊ Eva 5 ┊ Str 6 ┊ Wis 5 ┊ Arc 5 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈
“Stubborn as a summer storm, yet twice as bright—she’s a playful puzzle that no one was meant to solve.”
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 OOC
Name: Winter Angelo
Your Miraculous: Fox
Fav Episode??: Emotion
Fav Character??: plagg
Fav Ship? LADYNOIR
Who's worse? Gabriel Agreste or Lila Rossi??: Lila Rossi
Do you want to be notified for activities?: Yes

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 OOC
@Penelope Keen, @Olivia Young and @Winter Angelo

Welcome!!

I am working on the chat for the club and it will be done soon...

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 OOC
Mavis Blair wrote: 29 Jul 2026, 02:05 @Penelope Keen, @Olivia Young and @Winter Angelo

Welcome!!

I am working on the chat for the club and it will be done soon...
Yayy thank youu!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 OOC
Name: Aldric Thorne
Your Miraculous: Peacock
Fav Episode??: Emotion
Fav Character??: Felix
Fav Ship? Flegami
Who's worse? Gabriel Agreste or Lila Rossi??: Lila
Do you want to be notified for activities?: Yes

ALDRIC THORNE
"Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 OOC
@Aldric Thorne Welcome to the club!

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 OOC
Name: Ezra Calloway
Your Miraculous: The Miraculous of the Ladybug
Fav Episode??: El toro de piedra
Fav Character??: Marinette (and the character that Chloe could have been if they didn't butcher her development)
Fav Ship? Marigami
Who's worse? Gabriel Agreste or Lila Rossi??: LILA.
Do you want to be notified for activities?: Yes

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait