Hogwarts Choir
Everyone! I took suggestions and put them into a poll attached to the first post, please vote for your favorite option. I’ll post the RP soon
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Hogwarts Choir
Ok! Everyone, the RP is out, I will ping everyone in it in just a moment. I strongly encourage that everyone participates!!!!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Hogwarts Choir
Hey! No one has replied yet which is ok! But I wont be posting the next meeting until we get at least 5 replies on the current one!
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Hogwarts Choir
I was writing one in my drafts but completely forgot about will hopefully post soonCory Hanes wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 03:27 Hey! No one has replied yet which is ok! But I wont be posting the next meeting until we get at least 5 replies on the current one!![]()
Hogwarts Choir
Hi! Is it too late to join?
Name: Chloe Lyttleton
Year: 1
House: Gryffindor
Preferred Section: Mezzo-soprano
Experience Level: I've been singing before I came to Hogwarts since I was 6.
Why does your character want to join the choir? I love music and especially singing! I love how music can gather everyone and music has a way of finding us even in the darkest of times!
Name: Chloe Lyttleton
Year: 1
House: Gryffindor
Preferred Section: Mezzo-soprano
Experience Level: I've been singing before I came to Hogwarts since I was 6.
Why does your character want to join the choir? I love music and especially singing! I love how music can gather everyone and music has a way of finding us even in the darkest of times!