Freya Skye!!! Skyelights Unite!!
⭐
WELCOME SKYELIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME TO THE FIRST FREYA SKYE CLUB!!! I couldn't help but notice that HIO didn't have a club for her so I couldn't help but make one! We welcome Skyelights of all kinds!
Some conversation topics could be:
Zombies
Worlds collide
Stars Align
Music
and many more!
Link to Freya's Youtube Channel! POOF!Sign up Form
Name:
House:
Year:
Favourite Freya Song:
Favourite Stars Align Dress colour:
Do you want to be notified about updates and Activities?:
Current Club Roster:
ReducioPresident: @Flame Afterglow
Vice President:@Sophie Flores
Members:@Rosie Clarke
ANNOUCMENTS
Reducio
Annoucment 1: If you would like to be considered for club Vice President, Please owl me!
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 24 Sep 2026, 17:38, edited 4 times in total.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Freya Skye!!! Skyelights Unite!!
⭐
⭐
Ok, so I've never been in a club before, so lmk if I'm doing this wrong!
Name: Sophie Flores
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Fave Freya Song: Who I Thought I Knew or Golden Boy
Fave Dress Colour: Pink
Notifications: Yes please
Name: Sophie Flores
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Fave Freya Song: Who I Thought I Knew or Golden Boy
Fave Dress Colour: Pink
Notifications: Yes please
Freya Skye!!! Skyelights Unite!!
⭐
⭐
@Sophie Flores Welcome to the club! You did that perfectly!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Freya Skye!!! Skyelights Unite!!
⭐
⭐
Name: Rosie Clarke
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favourite Freya Song: All of them but definitely bad taste since she just released it.
Favourite Stars Align Dress colour: The pink and blue!
Do you want to be notified about updates and Activities?: Yes!
P.S. Also this makes me so happy I love Freya Skye she's like my idol it's so awesome that you made a club for her!
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favourite Freya Song: All of them but definitely bad taste since she just released it.
Favourite Stars Align Dress colour: The pink and blue!
Do you want to be notified about updates and Activities?: Yes!
P.S. Also this makes me so happy I love Freya Skye she's like my idol it's so awesome that you made a club for her!
Freya Skye!!! Skyelights Unite!!
⭐
⭐
@Rosie Clarke Welcome to the club!!! Glad you found us!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Freya Skye!!! Skyelights Unite!!
⭐
⭐
-leona chesterwell
-1
-hufflepuff
-golden boy, gold's gone, bad taste, petty, walk over, why'd you have to call
-pink and blue
-yes
-I LOVE FREYA SM i have a friend irl who idolises her and she got me listening and i was spellbound and starstruck
-1
-hufflepuff
-golden boy, gold's gone, bad taste, petty, walk over, why'd you have to call
-pink and blue
-yes
-I LOVE FREYA SM i have a friend irl who idolises her and she got me listening and i was spellbound and starstruck
be yourself, everyone else is already taken

you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that
