BACKstage 2.0
BACKstage| Sign Up
Name:Alfie Wyn Owen
Year:First
House:Gryffindor
Theater Experience:IC and OOC!
IC: Alfie sings. He's a treble though. (boy soprano) He's done choir and solo singing at church and school. And he's competed in the Youth Eisteddfod (which is an annual Welsh-language festival) both with singing and recitation. He's never acted though.
OOC: I was a theatre and choir kid in the long distant past. I was also in a club like this on another RP site. We tried to do a wizarding version of West Side story. My character was the male lead. We never finished. The audition Rp was great. Doing RPs of backstage preparation was easy. It was the performance part that died. It turned out to be a logistical nightmare getting people to post in order in a timely manner, so the performance never got past the first act before people either graduted or left the site and eventually the director just threw up her hands. So, I'm very curious to see how you want to do this.
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher IC he would want a lead part because he's a show off and craves attention, OOC I think it might be funnier to RP him not getting what he wants.
(Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor He can't play an instrument or teach/lead anything. Being on the props team might be okay.
Show Recommendations:names here!
This is hard, because almost all the shows are too ambitious/require too many people for a small group to do. If you are going to RP non existent NPCs filling in the chorus and all the other roles then I guess it wouldnt matter. Depends on how you want to do it.
Of the list you gave in the poll Six and Percy Jackson requires the fewest players. But for Six you need all females or people in drag as female. I think Little Shop of Horrors is also a small cast. If having a full cast doesn't matter then I think any of the ones with a magic theme would be fun. So I like Matilda and the fairy tale ones. Once Upon a Mattress is also a really fun musical.
RP Availability:hopefully you’re active! This is an RP based club!Yeah, so far so good. I'm online most days.
ANYTHING else::] Can't think of anything other than my musing about how you plan to handle RPing a performance. (See above) Oh wait, I forgot. Alfie is a metamorph so idk if that might help him look different for a part. He's still very untrained though so it couldn't be major unless you want him to screw it up.
Name:Alfie Wyn Owen
Year:First
House:Gryffindor
Theater Experience:IC and OOC!
IC: Alfie sings. He's a treble though. (boy soprano) He's done choir and solo singing at church and school. And he's competed in the Youth Eisteddfod (which is an annual Welsh-language festival) both with singing and recitation. He's never acted though.
OOC: I was a theatre and choir kid in the long distant past. I was also in a club like this on another RP site. We tried to do a wizarding version of West Side story. My character was the male lead. We never finished. The audition Rp was great. Doing RPs of backstage preparation was easy. It was the performance part that died. It turned out to be a logistical nightmare getting people to post in order in a timely manner, so the performance never got past the first act before people either graduted or left the site and eventually the director just threw up her hands. So, I'm very curious to see how you want to do this.
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher IC he would want a lead part because he's a show off and craves attention, OOC I think it might be funnier to RP him not getting what he wants.
(Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor He can't play an instrument or teach/lead anything. Being on the props team might be okay.
Show Recommendations:names here!
This is hard, because almost all the shows are too ambitious/require too many people for a small group to do. If you are going to RP non existent NPCs filling in the chorus and all the other roles then I guess it wouldnt matter. Depends on how you want to do it.
Of the list you gave in the poll Six and Percy Jackson requires the fewest players. But for Six you need all females or people in drag as female. I think Little Shop of Horrors is also a small cast. If having a full cast doesn't matter then I think any of the ones with a magic theme would be fun. So I like Matilda and the fairy tale ones. Once Upon a Mattress is also a really fun musical.
RP Availability:hopefully you’re active! This is an RP based club!Yeah, so far so good. I'm online most days.
ANYTHING else::] Can't think of anything other than my musing about how you plan to handle RPing a performance. (See above) Oh wait, I forgot. Alfie is a metamorph so idk if that might help him look different for a part. He's still very untrained though so it couldn't be major unless you want him to screw it up.
| x x x |
Stamina - 6 | Evasion - 6 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 7 | Arcane Power - 4| Accuracy - 5 |
x x x |
BACKstage 2.0
Forgot to say this but ur in!Alfie Owen wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 23:38 BACKstage| Sign Up
Name:Alfie Wyn Owen
Year:First
House:Gryffindor
Theater Experience:IC and OOC!
IC: Alfie sings. He's a treble though. (boy soprano) He's done choir and solo singing at church and school. And he's competed in the Youth Eisteddfod (which is an annual Welsh-language festival) both with singing and recitation. He's never acted though.
OOC: I was a theatre and choir kid in the long distant past. I was also in a club like this on another RP site. We tried to do a wizarding version of West Side story. My character was the male lead. We never finished. The audition Rp was great. Doing RPs of backstage preparation was easy. It was the performance part that died. It turned out to be a logistical nightmare getting people to post in order in a timely manner, so the performance never got past the first act before people either graduted or left the site and eventually the director just threw up her hands. So, I'm very curious to see how you want to do this.
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher IC he would want a lead part because he's a show off and craves attention, OOC I think it might be funnier to RP him not getting what he wants.
(Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor He can't play an instrument or teach/lead anything. Being on the props team might be okay.
Show Recommendations:names here!
This is hard, because almost all the shows are too ambitious/require too many people for a small group to do. If you are going to RP non existent NPCs filling in the chorus and all the other roles then I guess it wouldnt matter. Depends on how you want to do it.
Of the list you gave in the poll Six and Percy Jackson requires the fewest players. But for Six you need all females or people in drag as female. I think Little Shop of Horrors is also a small cast. If having a full cast doesn't matter then I think any of the ones with a magic theme would be fun. So I like Matilda and the fairy tale ones. Once Upon a Mattress is also a really fun musical.
RP Availability:hopefully you’re active! This is an RP based club!Yeah, so far so good. I'm online most days.
ANYTHING else::] Can't think of anything other than my musing about how you plan to handle RPing a performance. (See above) Oh wait, I forgot. Alfie is a metamorph so idk if that might help him look different for a part. He's still very untrained though so it couldn't be major unless you want him to screw it up.
sta ⋆ 7 | eva ⋆ 6 | str ⋆ 3Its karma… |
| | |
𑣲 O L I V I A----B E L L E----S A T O ᥫ᭡ ═════════════════ |
| | |
and it’s pronounced HA wis ⋆ 9 | arc ⋆ 6 | acc ⋆ 9 |
BACKstage 2.0
BACKstage| Sign Up
Name:Jeong Minju
Year:First
House:Slytherin
Theater Experience:IC and OOC!
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:Hmmmm hard cause SO many shows need a bunch of people but Fiddler on the roof , Little shop of horrors and Dear Evan Hansen !
RP Availability:hopefully you’re active! This is an RP based club!
I'm usually active but respond late cause of school staring
ANYTHING else: IC Minju has had singing class since she was very little and prefers to not be center of attention on anything , so she would choose not to be in the play but help with the vocals
OOC I do do theater and singing myself so I know a lot as well ! :]
Name:Jeong Minju
Year:First
House:Slytherin
Theater Experience:IC and OOC!
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:Hmmmm hard cause SO many shows need a bunch of people but Fiddler on the roof , Little shop of horrors and Dear Evan Hansen !
RP Availability:hopefully you’re active! This is an RP based club!
I'm usually active but respond late cause of school staring
ANYTHING else: IC Minju has had singing class since she was very little and prefers to not be center of attention on anything , so she would choose not to be in the play but help with the vocals
OOC I do do theater and singing myself so I know a lot as well ! :]
BACKstage 2.0
Welcome!Minju Jeong wrote: 26 Aug 2026, 23:23 BACKstage| Sign Up
Name:Jeong Minju
Year:First
House:Slytherin
Theater Experience:IC and OOC!
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:Hmmmm hard cause SO many shows need a bunch of people but Fiddler on the roof , Little shop of horrors and Dear Evan Hansen !
RP Availability:hopefully you’re active! This is an RP based club!
I'm usually active but respond late cause of school staring
ANYTHING else: IC Minju has had singing class since she was very little and prefers to not be center of attention on anything , so she would choose not to be in the play but help with the vocals![]()
OOC I do do theater and singing myself so I know a lot as well ! :]
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
BACKstage 2.0
Name: Ashley Stone
Year: 1st Year
House: Slytherin
Theater Experience:
IC: Ashley loves singing and has been doing it all her life. She has taken interest in the concept of theatre, and often acts out random scenes in her room for fun.
OOC: I have been singing my whole life, and I have taken voice lessions for 5 years with a wide variety of teachers. I have done multiple acting camps, and I played Lady MacBeth in Shakesphere's MacBeth.
Role!: Lead|Supporting |Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrument]| Props team| Conductor
Show Recommendations: I love the idea of doing Percy Jackson, Six, or Little Shop of Horrors. This is a difficult question though!
RP availability: I will be able to RP often, but if I get overwhelmed with school/homework, I might not be able to answer.
ANYTHING else: I don't mind also doing makeup, hair, stage crew, or background. I love all of the options.
Year: 1st Year
House: Slytherin
Theater Experience:
IC: Ashley loves singing and has been doing it all her life. She has taken interest in the concept of theatre, and often acts out random scenes in her room for fun.
OOC: I have been singing my whole life, and I have taken voice lessions for 5 years with a wide variety of teachers. I have done multiple acting camps, and I played Lady MacBeth in Shakesphere's MacBeth.
Role!: Lead|Supporting |Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrument]| Props team| Conductor
Show Recommendations: I love the idea of doing Percy Jackson, Six, or Little Shop of Horrors. This is a difficult question though!
RP availability: I will be able to RP often, but if I get overwhelmed with school/homework, I might not be able to answer.
ANYTHING else: I don't mind also doing makeup, hair, stage crew, or background. I love all of the options.
"Everything's a choice. Nobody's born good. Nobody's born evil. It's always a choice."
-Tom Hiddleston
BACKstage 2.0
Welcome!Ashley Stone wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 17:04 Name: Ashley Stone
Year: 1st Year
House: Slytherin
Theater Experience:
IC: Ashley loves singing and has been doing it all her life. She has taken interest in the concept of theatre, and often acts out random scenes in her room for fun.
OOC: I have been singing my whole life, and I have taken voice lessions for 5 years with a wide variety of teachers. I have done multiple acting camps, and I played Lady MacBeth in Shakesphere's MacBeth.
Role!: Lead|Supporting |Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrument]| Props team| Conductor
Show Recommendations: I love the idea of doing Percy Jackson, Six, or Little Shop of Horrors. This is a difficult question though!
RP availability: I will be able to RP often, but if I get overwhelmed with school/homework, I might not be able to answer.
ANYTHING else: I don't mind also doing makeup, hair, stage crew, or background. I love all of the options.
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
BACKstage 2.0
BACKstage| Sign Up
Name:Derek Alexander Jay
Year:3rd.
House: Gryffindor
Theater Experience:
IC: Derek hates music. He had always hated it. But, one day, the day before his father contracted Dragon Pox, they went to a musical. Ever since then, Derek looks at musicals as a painful thing. But, he found out that his father was a theatre kid, and he is determined to honor his dad by practicing theatre.
OC: I was the lead in some musicals, and I have experience with singing due to choir and Jazz!
Role!:Lead, Supporting, Orchestra (flute, alto sax) Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:Matilda!!
RP Availability: every 2 days or so!
ANYTHING else::]
Name:Derek Alexander Jay
Year:3rd.
House: Gryffindor
Theater Experience:
IC: Derek hates music. He had always hated it. But, one day, the day before his father contracted Dragon Pox, they went to a musical. Ever since then, Derek looks at musicals as a painful thing. But, he found out that his father was a theatre kid, and he is determined to honor his dad by practicing theatre.
OC: I was the lead in some musicals, and I have experience with singing due to choir and Jazz!
Role!:Lead, Supporting, Orchestra (flute, alto sax) Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:Matilda!!
RP Availability: every 2 days or so!
ANYTHING else::]
BACKstage 2.0
BACKstage| Sign Up
Name: Ezra Calloway
Year: Second Year
House: Hufflepuff
Theater Experience: IC: Nothing other than elementary school plays and bathroom concerts. OCC: Am apart of the acting club in my school, have performed in a few plays and musicals
Role!: Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations: The Prom is SO underrated it's so good!!!
RP Availability: semi-active, it really depends on the day
ANYTHING else: I have been WAITING for someone to make something like this, I have been DESPERATELY WAITING. I never made one myself because I couldn't imagine Ezra ever starting a club but he would ONE HUNDRED PERCENT join one and also IT'S SO FUN IM SO EXCITED THANK YOU TINY TINA FOR BLESSING US WITH THIS CLUB
Name: Ezra Calloway
Year: Second Year
House: Hufflepuff
Theater Experience: IC: Nothing other than elementary school plays and bathroom concerts. OCC: Am apart of the acting club in my school, have performed in a few plays and musicals
Role!: Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations: The Prom is SO underrated it's so good!!!
RP Availability: semi-active, it really depends on the day
ANYTHING else: I have been WAITING for someone to make something like this, I have been DESPERATELY WAITING. I never made one myself because I couldn't imagine Ezra ever starting a club but he would ONE HUNDRED PERCENT join one and also IT'S SO FUN IM SO EXCITED THANK YOU TINY TINA FOR BLESSING US WITH THIS CLUB
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
BACKstage 2.0
Woah that was a great thank you! You both are accepted! @Derek Alexander Jay one more person!Ezra Calloway wrote: 2 Sep 2026, 18:29 BACKstage| Sign Up
Name: Ezra Calloway
Year: Second Year
House: Hufflepuff
Theater Experience: IC: Nothing other than elementary school plays and bathroom concerts. OCC: Am apart of the acting club in my school, have performed in a few plays and musicals
Role!: Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations: The Prom is SO underrated it's so good!!!
RP Availability: semi-active, it really depends on the day
ANYTHING else: I have been WAITING for someone to make something like this, I have been DESPERATELY WAITING. I never made one myself because I couldn't imagine Ezra ever starting a club but he would ONE HUNDRED PERCENT join one and also IT'S SO FUN IM SO EXCITED THANK YOU TINY TINA FOR BLESSING US WITH THIS CLUB
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
BACKstage 2.0
BACKstage| Sign Up
Name:Xio Arcana
Year:1st Year
House:Ravenclaw
Theater Experience:IC always loved playing supporting or comedic roles, or roles that just needed fillers and someone who can remember the lines quickly for local magical performances. OOC I have participated in school plays, organized and performed my own play at school, and attended multiple musicals and Broadway shows.
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:I haven't seen BeetleJuice as a suggestion yet, but I also enjoy the Hamilton shows and The Greatest Showman. I can probably name more but brain farting...
RP Availability:I can usually be available but if worst case scenario I can provide a 200-300 word count post at the very least even when busy.
ANYTHING else:Trying to invite a friend to join but my Owl is taking forever to receive to them!
Name:Xio Arcana
Year:1st Year
House:Ravenclaw
Theater Experience:IC always loved playing supporting or comedic roles, or roles that just needed fillers and someone who can remember the lines quickly for local magical performances. OOC I have participated in school plays, organized and performed my own play at school, and attended multiple musicals and Broadway shows.
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:I haven't seen BeetleJuice as a suggestion yet, but I also enjoy the Hamilton shows and The Greatest Showman. I can probably name more but brain farting...
RP Availability:I can usually be available but if worst case scenario I can provide a 200-300 word count post at the very least even when busy.
ANYTHING else:Trying to invite a friend to join but my Owl is taking forever to receive to them!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"