Yearbook Club Sign-ups IC and OOC

I'm pretty sure the yearbook is last years right?

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Yearbook Club Sign-ups IC and OOC
Name: Alex Adams
IC/OOC Experience: what do you mean by it? never did a yearbook in h.io, but I have experience at photography
Role You Want: photographer
Anything Else: this idea is so so cool!!

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

Yearbook Club Sign-ups IC and OOC
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 17:19 I'm pretty sure the yearbook is last years right?
Yes. The yearbook Remy is making is from last year. This club was from 2025 yearbook (2024-2025 school year), but it is already posted and the club went inactive when Iliala deactivated. I would suggest contacting Remy to see if there are open slots in the new club or not. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Yearbook Club Sign-ups IC and OOC
Avery Gray wrote: 26 Aug 2026, 12:01
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 17:19 I'm pretty sure the yearbook is last years right?
Yes. The yearbook Remy is making is from last year. This club was from 2025 yearbook (2024-2025 school year), but it is already posted and the club went inactive when Iliala deactivated. I would suggest contacting Remy to see if there are open slots in the new club or not. :)
Nty i may or may not have the yearbook on canva...

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8