Hogwarts Choir IC

Everyone! I took suggestions and put them into a poll attached to the first post, please vote for your favorite option. I’ll post the RP soon <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Hogwarts Choir IC
Ok! Everyone, the RP is out, I will ping everyone in it in just a moment. I strongly encourage that everyone participates!!!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Hogwarts Choir IC
Hey! No one has replied yet which is ok! But I wont be posting the next meeting until we get at least 5 replies on the current one! <3

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

Hogwarts Choir IC
Cory Hanes wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 03:27 Hey! No one has replied yet which is ok! But I wont be posting the next meeting until we get at least 5 replies on the current one! <3
I was writing one in my drafts but completely forgot about will hopefully post soon

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Hogwarts Choir IC
Hi! Is it too late to join?
Name: Chloe Lyttleton
Year: 1
House: Gryffindor
Preferred Section: Mezzo-soprano
Experience Level: I've been singing before I came to Hogwarts since I was 6.
Why does your character want to join the choir? I love music and especially singing! I love how music can gather everyone and music has a way of finding us even in the darkest of times!