𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝

Tina Carille wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 14:41
Riley Bluescar wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 14:40
Tina Carille wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 14:37
Riley Bluescar wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 14:36
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:59
Fr fr
and by the way Riley is gonna make Tina help set up her party lol
Tina would be begging let's be so Fr
Tina and Riley be begging to help lollll
Cause their like besties
frr

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Ok everyone! We've got eight people but we're still looking for a few more actors/actress 4/5 before we can start a show!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 24 Aug 2026, 22:25 Ok everyone! We've got eight people but we're still looking for a few more actors/actress 4/5 before we can start a show!
yayyy!!

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 24 Aug 2026, 22:25 Ok everyone! We've got eight people but we're still looking for a few more actors/actress 4/5 before we can start a show!
Yay okay!

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π™°πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ πš˜πš› πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšπšœ ? "

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35
Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 21:20
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 21:09

What I was thinking was that you or Olivia together host it and then the others can post in their interest for the same, making it look like something happening and like that
yea that sounds good.. but I think she meant that since there are so many first years it might be strange that they were already joining clubs. maybe that's not what she meant tho !
Yeah that's exactly what I meant....
ROOMMATE TELEPATHY
OHH YEAA :wow:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,
Sounds awesome
I am in😌

β”ˆβ”ˆ β”ˆβ”ˆ β”ˆβ”ˆ
Olivia Young Ency
⊹ Sta 7 β”Š Eva 5 β”Š Str 6 β”Š Wis 5 β”Š Arc 5 β”Š Acc 7 ⊹
β”€β”€β”€β€’β‹…βŠ°ΰΌ»ΰΌΊβŠ±β‹…β€’β”€β”€β”€
β”ˆβ”ˆ β”ˆβ”ˆ β”ˆβ”ˆ
β€œStubborn as a summer storm, yet twice as brightβ€”she’s a playful puzzle that no one was meant to solve.”
β”€β”€β”€β€’β‹…βŠ°ΰΌ»ΰΌΊβŠ±β‹…β€’β”€β”€β”€
β”ˆβ”ˆ β”ˆβ”ˆ β”ˆβ”ˆ

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Olivia Young wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 05:26
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35
Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 21:20

yea that sounds good.. but I think she meant that since there are so many first years it might be strange that they were already joining clubs. maybe that's not what she meant tho !
Yeah that's exactly what I meant....
ROOMMATE TELEPATHY
OHH YEAA :wow:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,
Sounds awesome
I am in😌
yayyy okay

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Riley Bluescar wrote: 30 Aug 2026, 23:10
Olivia Young wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 05:26
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35
Yeah that's exactly what I meant....
ROOMMATE TELEPATHY
OHH YEAA :wow:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,
Sounds awesome
I am in😌
yayyy okay
OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 ppl

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 15:48
Riley Bluescar wrote: 30 Aug 2026, 23:10
Olivia Young wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 05:26
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35

OHH YEAA :wow:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,
Sounds awesome
I am in😌
yayyy okay
OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 ppl
Agreed..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Penelope Kneen wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:49
Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 15:48
Riley Bluescar wrote: 30 Aug 2026, 23:10
Olivia Young wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 05:26
Tina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,
Sounds awesome
I am in😌
yayyy okay
OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 ppl
Agreed..
Well If you'd like you can join us hanging up posters but maybe you see us then help us cause Tina would ask the director @Olivia young and her friend@Riley Bluescar first

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:54
Penelope Kneen wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:49
Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 15:48
Riley Bluescar wrote: 30 Aug 2026, 23:10
Olivia Young wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 05:26
Sounds awesome
I am in😌
yayyy okay
OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 ppl
Agreed..
Well If you'd like you can join us hanging up posters but maybe you see us then help us cause Tina would ask the director @Olivia young and her friend@Riley Bluescar first
Umm link please..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."