Hogwarts Choir IC

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 10 Aug 2026, 19:25 Ahhh guys I lied, I said I'd have it out by the end of the week but school has started giving me much less time to work on it then I would have liked. IM SORRY! Ill get it out as soon as I can <3
No worries at all!! Take your time, school comes first <3

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Hogwarts Choir IC
Any name suggestions for our RP? It could just be called "choir rehearsal" but I'm always open to having a more fun title :rofl:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Hogwarts Choir IC
Double trouble?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Hogwarts Choir IC
Maybe Finding Our Voice?

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Hogwarts Choir IC
Elara Whitlock wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 14:30 Maybe Finding Our Voice?
I like that but maybe out a pun on it finding N̶e̶m̶o̶ Voice or maybe Finding N̶e̶m̶o̶ Music or just have Finding Voicce/Finding Music

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Hogwarts Choir IC
Name: Alfie Wyn Owen
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Preferred Section: His voice hasn't broken so he sings Treble, the Soprano section is where he will sing best.
Experience Level: Church choir, school choir, annual Eisteddfod
Why does your character want to join the choir? Validation. He enjoys being praised for what he's good at. (sorry. That's just who he is.)

x
x
x

Stamina - 6 | Evasion - 6 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 7 | Arcane Power - 4| Accuracy - 5
x
x
x

Hogwarts Choir IC
@Kennedy Cheek

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Hogwarts Choir IC
So many firsties! :cute:
When I have a moment to I’ll put all the same suggestions into a poll and everyone can vote!
Nick did you ping me for the new application or something else?

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Hogwarts Choir IC
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 18:22 So many firsties! :cute:
When I have a moment to I’ll put all the same suggestions into a poll and everyone can vote!
Nick did you ping me for the new application or something else?
New applications

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Hogwarts Choir IC
Nick Jameson wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 18:27
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 18:22 So many firsties! :cute:
When I have a moment to I’ll put all the same suggestions into a poll and everyone can vote!
Nick did you ping me for the new application or something else?
New applications
Ok, thank you!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes