Wings of Fire club chat
IKRRRR IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE AMAZING. IF THEY DID MOVIES THOUGH THE DRAGONET PROPHRCY SHOULD BE ONE MOVIE, THE JADE MOUNTAIN ONE ANOTHER, AND THEN THE PANTALA ONE ALSO ANOTHER
BRYSTAL BAILEY 
-----------------------------------
Wings of Fire club chat
Personally I donβt think it would capture enough, so it be nice if they did it as a show and then split the show into seasons for each book!Brystal Bailey wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 21:25 IKRRRR IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE AMAZING. IF THEY DID MOVIES THOUGH THE DRAGONET PROPHRCY SHOULD BE ONE MOVIE, THE JADE MOUNTAIN ONE ANOTHER, AND THEN THE PANTALA ONE ALSO ANOTHER
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Wings of Fire club chat
I would die for a fully animated show!!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 02:19Personally I donβt think it would capture enough, so it be nice if they did it as a show and then split the show into seasons for each book!Brystal Bailey wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 21:25 IKRRRR IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE AMAZING. IF THEY DID MOVIES THOUGH THE DRAGONET PROPHRCY SHOULD BE ONE MOVIE, THE JADE MOUNTAIN ONE ANOTHER, AND THEN THE PANTALA ONE ALSO ANOTHER
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Wings of Fire club chat
I know! Why hasn't it happened yet. Movies/shows that are based off books are probably twice as likely to be sucessful since they already have a fan base!!!! Someone really needs to make it but I have a bad feeling it will never happenEzra Calloway wrote: 4 Sep 2026, 01:04I would die for a fully animated show!!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 02:19Personally I donβt think it would capture enough, so it be nice if they did it as a show and then split the show into seasons for each book!Brystal Bailey wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 21:25 IKRRRR IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE AMAZING. IF THEY DID MOVIES THOUGH THE DRAGONET PROPHRCY SHOULD BE ONE MOVIE, THE JADE MOUNTAIN ONE ANOTHER, AND THEN THE PANTALA ONE ALSO ANOTHER
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Wings of Fire club chat
IDC WAT IT IS AS LONG AS I CAN SEE IT ON TV. MAH DREAMMMM 

BRYSTAL BAILEY 
-----------------------------------
Wings of Fire club chat
I have a bit of a controversial question.
Who's your favourite ship in the Qinterwatcher love triangle?
Mine is probably qinter because moon in my opinion deserves an awesome girlfriend and those two idiots deserve each other
Who's your favourite ship in the Qinterwatcher love triangle?
Mine is probably qinter because moon in my opinion deserves an awesome girlfriend and those two idiots deserve each other
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Wings of Fire club chat
qinter..Ezra Calloway wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 15:03 I have a bit of a controversial question.
Who's your favourite ship in the Qinterwatcher love triangle?
Mine is probably qinter because moon in my opinion deserves an awesome girlfriend and those two idiots deserve each other
Wings of Fire club chat
I'm really not sure who mine are because I love all three of the characters so much and I can envision moon with both of them, because I think moon did so much for both of their character development. In the end I like Moon and Qilbi because he makes her more confident in herself! while on topic of ships, was I the only one who wanted kinkajou with tamarin ???Ezra Calloway wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 15:03 I have a bit of a controversial question.
Who's your favourite ship in the Qinterwatcher love triangle?
Mine is probably qinter because moon in my opinion deserves an awesome girlfriend and those two idiots deserve each other
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |