Hogwarts Volunteer Club
Welcome to the club Brystal!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Hogwarts Volunteer Club
Name: Octavian Taylor
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st year
Active for activities?: Not always but most of the time
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st year
Active for activities?: Not always but most of the time
Hogwarts Volunteer Club
Welcome Octavian!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Hogwarts Volunteer Club
Hi everyone! Welcome our new members~
I've been inactive for a few months due to some super important tests, but I'm glad to announce that I'm active again
which means.... we'll soon be launching our September club activity!
After discussing with Zephyr, we have decided to do some volunteer work related to the colourful season of autumn. We'll be collecting fallen leaves in the courtyard and the grounds, and together we'll be using them to create a painting of autumn and share the beauty of the season with the rest of the school!
over the next 1-2 weeks, I'll update the club roster, design activity banners and badges with the help of my friends and write the starter. Don't hesitate to owl me if you have any questions! feel free to participate in club chats too~
I've been inactive for a few months due to some super important tests, but I'm glad to announce that I'm active again
After discussing with Zephyr, we have decided to do some volunteer work related to the colourful season of autumn. We'll be collecting fallen leaves in the courtyard and the grounds, and together we'll be using them to create a painting of autumn and share the beauty of the season with the rest of the school!
over the next 1-2 weeks, I'll update the club roster, design activity banners and badges with the help of my friends and write the starter. Don't hesitate to owl me if you have any questions! feel free to participate in club chats too~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Hogwarts Volunteer Club
Newest Activity Released!
Club's November Activity-- Autumn's Beauty~ See you at the school's courtyard!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball