25 Mar 2018, 15:10
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
I'm off now.
-1
I'm off now.
-1
PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
25 Mar 2018, 15:11
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-2
aww bye ;_;
aww bye ;_;
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
25 Mar 2018, 15:13
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
So that's 2 for [size=14px]gryffinclaw[/size] and 3 for [size=14px]slytherpuff right[/size]?
-3
-3
"There is very little cherry in this cherry soda and I do not like to be deceived," - M.L
STA: 5, AGL: 4, STR: 4, CTL: 6, AP: 5, ACC: 6
25 Mar 2018, 15:14
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
i think its 4:4, since the game creator doesnt update very often. i think its the 7th round already? not sure. or maybe 3:3? not sure.
-4
-4
Last edited by Ava Silver on 25 Mar 2018, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
25 Mar 2018, 15:16
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
oh okay
-5
-5
"There is very little cherry in this cherry soda and I do not like to be deceived," - M.L
STA: 5, AGL: 4, STR: 4, CTL: 6, AP: 5, ACC: 6
25 Mar 2018, 15:16
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-6
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
25 Mar 2018, 15:38
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5
I believe it's 3:5 now :'D But I'm not sure
Aaand I'm a bit late, but it's Pukwudgie not Pudwudgie! I'm in it too, Serena :')
I believe it's 3:5 now :'D But I'm not sure
Aaand I'm a bit late, but it's Pukwudgie not Pudwudgie! I'm in it too, Serena :')
Will you send me an angel?
25 Mar 2018, 15:49
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |