𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝

πš†πš‘πšŠπš πšœπš‘πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘?
π™±π™°π™²π™ΊπšœπšπšŠπšπšŽ 2.0 π™²πš‘πšŠπš

Hello! And welcome to the BACKstage 2.0 Chat! Here, we will discuss everything including rps, shows and anything else! Please sign up before posting here! Have fun!
-Tina Carille, Actress and Club Owner
P.s still looking for conductor and director
Last edited by Tina Carilla on 12 Sep 2026, 13:18, edited 2 times in total.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
On the list I’m still Down as conductor when I’m actually props master

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:53 On the list I’m still Down as conductor when I’m actually props master
Let me breathe! I'll fix that

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Lol! Give the girl some time!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:54 Lol! Give the girl some time!!
Thx!! I added you to the list btw I can't believe I forgot. Friendly reminder it's still 10 am here so I'm still half asleep @Nick Jameson ....

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:56
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:54 Lol! Give the girl some time!!
Thx!! I added you to the list btw I can't believe I forgot. Friendly reminder it's still 10 am here so I'm still half asleep @Nick Jameson ....
Oops sorry wow I get up at 7:00 am

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:58
Tina Carille wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:56
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:54 Lol! Give the girl some time!!
Thx!! I added you to the list btw I can't believe I forgot. Friendly reminder it's still 10 am here so I'm still half asleep @Nick Jameson ....
Oops sorry wow I get up at 7:00 am
I was up at 6 30 I just don't wake up until noon no I'm not in my room yes I am half asleep wandering around my house

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:56
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:54 Lol! Give the girl some time!!
Thx!! I added you to the list btw I can't believe I forgot. Friendly reminder it's still 10 am here so I'm still half asleep @Nick Jameson ....
Okieee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 15:04
Tina Carille wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:56
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:54 Lol! Give the girl some time!!
Thx!! I added you to the list btw I can't believe I forgot. Friendly reminder it's still 10 am here so I'm still half asleep @Nick Jameson ....
Okieee
Also feel free to find any recruits! We need at least 6 or like 9 more ppl for a show

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 15:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 15:04
Tina Carille wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:56
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 14:54 Lol! Give the girl some time!!
Thx!! I added you to the list btw I can't believe I forgot. Friendly reminder it's still 10 am here so I'm still half asleep @Nick Jameson ....
Okieee
Also feel free to find any recruits! We need at least 6 or like 9 more ppl for a show
Yes sir on it now!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."