Wings of Fire club chat
AHhhhhh I havn't read it yet and my library dosent have it but I'm so excited!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Wings of Fire club chat
Ok! I just finished the book a few days ago
Sort of Spoilers:
Sort of Spoilers:
Reducio
I liked it and its a good book, I can't wait for the next ones to come out, however I do have a few things I liked and didn't
I feel like it didn't match the vibe of the other books and I can't really explain it, but I think its just because the author needed this one to be different so that it wasn't a repeat of the other ones.
I don't love how every relationship is romantic, it takes away from actual friendships because every dragon has a partner even at their age? It seems like romantic relationships could be used more sparsely to make them mean something more. If you've read Percy Jackson, to me it feels like that, how the first series did a good job of balancing romance and friendship but then everything turns into everybody's dating someone
However I did love the additions of things in dragon culture that reflect our own human world, like the concerts. I also feel like the plot has me hooked in, and will have a unique way to un fold.
Overall, I loved the book and think it will hopefully make a fun, unique plot to add to the world we already love!
I feel like it didn't match the vibe of the other books and I can't really explain it, but I think its just because the author needed this one to be different so that it wasn't a repeat of the other ones.
I don't love how every relationship is romantic, it takes away from actual friendships because every dragon has a partner even at their age? It seems like romantic relationships could be used more sparsely to make them mean something more. If you've read Percy Jackson, to me it feels like that, how the first series did a good job of balancing romance and friendship but then everything turns into everybody's dating someone
However I did love the additions of things in dragon culture that reflect our own human world, like the concerts. I also feel like the plot has me hooked in, and will have a unique way to un fold.
Overall, I loved the book and think it will hopefully make a fun, unique plot to add to the world we already love!
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Wings of Fire club chat
I LOVEEEE THE SERIES. WHAT EVERYONES FAVE CHARACTER. MINE IS SUNNY, MOON, SKY
BRYSTAL BAILEY 
-----------------------------------
Wings of Fire club chat
Helloooooio
BRYSTAL BAILEY 
-----------------------------------
Wings of Fire club chat
Brystal Bailey wrote: 14 Aug 2026, 11:19 I LOVEEEE THE SERIES. WHAT EVERYONES FAVE CHARACTER. MINE IS SUNNY, MOON, SKY
mine are Qibli and Sundew!
Wings of Fire club chat
Wowwww I see that
BRYSTAL BAILEY 
-----------------------------------
Wings of Fire club chat
Cooool
BRYSTAL BAILEY 
-----------------------------------
Wings of Fire club chat
itβs nice to see there are more wof fans out there lol