Food Game

mango

" Life begins each day I open my eyes, it's a fresh beginning full of choices and challenges"

Food Game
orange

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.

Food Game
edamame

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
eggs

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.

Food Game
salad

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
dal

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.

Food Game
lemon

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
nectarine

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.

Food Game
egg salad

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
Dark chocolate

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.