What does it mean to you?

Hermione Granger

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

What does it mean to you?
"Know it all"

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

What does it mean to you?
Snape - "for being an Insufferable know it all"

She adores pretty things and witty words

What does it mean to you?
"...wash your hair..." ~The Mauraders Map

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

What does it mean to you?
hermione’s hair at the yule ball

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
viktor

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

What does it mean to you?
Arcane

"I was good. I was really good"

What does it mean to you?
jinx <3

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

What does it mean to you?
Can't speak

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

What does it mean to you?
Mime

Jaaawwwn, I need more RP partners!
-join if u like pls-