Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

hug! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG! :wow: hii!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGG HUGGG

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGG

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet!

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet!

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?