How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 ah brother! ;) :laugh: :cute:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 26 Jul 2026, 09:03 8/10 ah brother! ;) :laugh: :cute:
Points increasing to 9/10! Yush, we twinning <3

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Simply lovely!
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 helloo

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 LILYY!!!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 rosyyyyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 how are ya?

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 I am good, wbuu

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I have seen you a lot

After a storm look for rainbows

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
Havent seen you much
Mainly cuz I wasnt on hio for a month due to examlol

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 my brother

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9