Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGS ALL AROUND
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUG
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGSS
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.