Profile picture rating
10/10 I love!
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Profile picture rating
10/10 ooh nice!
Profile picture rating
10/10, fantastic
Staβ§ 8 | Eva β§ 8 | Str β§ 3 | Wis β§ 8 | Arc β§ 5 | Acc β§ 8
Evasive Maneuvers | Wandmaker (+3 Arc)
Evasive Maneuvers | Wandmaker (+3 Arc)
Profile picture rating
10/10 handsomee
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10, sheβs stunning
βOoh, don't go killing all my roses, βCause I've only started growing; Ooh, don't go rain on my parade, I'm just tryna have a good, good dayβ β Jenna Raine, βRosesβ