The Party in The Room Of Requirements

Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
Is this even a question

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 11:50
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
Is this even a question
Well technically yea.... Just cuz I know you guys really well.

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Laverne Taylor wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 13:52
Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 11:50
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
Is this even a question
Well technically yea.... Just cuz I know you guys really well.
Ok well Obviously for me

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 13:54
Laverne Taylor wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 13:52
Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 11:50
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
Is this even a question
Well technically yea.... Just cuz I know you guys really well.
Ok well Obviously for me
Great!

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:13 Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass
that’s tough… (not in a good way)

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Riley Bluescar wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17
Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:13 Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass
that’s tough… (not in a good way)
😭😭😭😭

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17
Riley Bluescar wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17
Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:13 Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass
that’s tough… (not in a good way)
😭😭😭😭
Hai Mavis!!

I have sent you 10 sickles.... Ik it sucks to have less money.

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Laverne Taylor wrote: 24 Jul 2026, 05:48
Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17
Riley Bluescar wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17
Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:13 Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass
that’s tough… (not in a good way)
😭😭😭😭
Hai Mavis!!

I have sent you 10 sickles.... Ik it sucks to have less money.
Thank you so muchh

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.