The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Is this even a questionLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Well technically yea.... Just cuz I know you guys really well.Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 11:50Is this even a questionLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Ok well Obviously for meLaverne Taylor wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 13:52Well technically yea.... Just cuz I know you guys really well.Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 11:50Is this even a questionLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Great!Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 13:54Ok well Obviously for meLaverne Taylor wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 13:52Well technically yea.... Just cuz I know you guys really well.Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 11:50Is this even a questionLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
thatβs toughβ¦ (not in a good way)Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:13 Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Riley Bluescar wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17thatβs toughβ¦ (not in a good way)Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:13 Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass



I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Hai Mavis!!Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17Riley Bluescar wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17thatβs toughβ¦ (not in a good way)Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:13 Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass![]()
I have sent you 10 sickles.... Ik it sucks to have less money.
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Thank you so muchhLaverne Taylor wrote: 24 Jul 2026, 05:48Hai Mavis!!Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17Riley Bluescar wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:17thatβs toughβ¦ (not in a good way)Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 16:13 Bro I have literally 1 sickle left now... I just bought the fake permission pass![]()
I have sent you 10 sickles.... Ik it sucks to have less money.
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.