What does it mean to you?
measure
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
What does it mean to you?
adhesive
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
What does it mean to you?
Stereotypical dads around the house
Also, @nick Jameson I said “boss queen girls” because I think the girl characters in pjo are “boss queen”
Also, @nick Jameson I said “boss queen girls” because I think the girl characters in pjo are “boss queen”
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
What does it mean to you?
"WHY DIDNT U DO UR HW!"
Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.
What does it mean to you?
My old math teacher
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
What does it mean to you?
Knowledgeable
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.