Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGEST HUGG
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BEAR HUGG
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
I hate to do this but HUG
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGS FOR MIKAA YAYYY
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGG
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGG HUGGG
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGG
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.