What does it mean to you?

Boss queen girls

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
Confusion on what that has to do with pj

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

What does it mean to you?
Double confusion...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

What does it mean to you?
triple confusion

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

What does it mean to you?
Mind

What does it mean to you?
brain

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
small

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
Hobbits

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
color=#283c78

What does it mean to you?
THE HOBBIT MENTIONED????

"I was good. I was really good"

What does it mean to you?
The lord of the rings

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium