The Party in The Room Of Requirements

This is a club of a thread
where Laverne plans to have a
party in the Room of Requirements.
You guys can sign up to join
the chaos and fun!
If you don't have a Hogsmead
Permission Slip, I can happily lend
it to you! Maybe so can the others.


Here's the sign up form:

Reducio

Code: Select all

[b]Name:
Year:
Active or Not:
Have permission slip:
(If you do) Will you share to the people who don't have it:[/b]
Reducio

Members of the Party:
Reducio

@Sia Rose
@Riley Bluescar
@ Marcella Di Angelo
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 22 Jul 2026, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
@Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
@ Lauren Vanes
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 23 Jul 2026, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
I WOULD LOVE TO!! XD

enciclopedia
sta β€’ 4 | eva β€’ 5 | str β€’ 4 | wis β€’ 8 | arcp β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 17:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
I WOULD LOVE TO!! XD
Yay!! U can sign up!

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
[quote]Name: Riley Bluescar
Year: second
Active or Not: super duper active :wow:
Have permission slip: sadly no
(If you do) Will you share to the people who don't have it: n/a
Last edited by Riley Bluescar on 22 Jul 2026, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Name: Sia Rose
Year: Second
Active or Not: Active!!
Have permission slip: No :sad:

memento mori, memento vivere

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
I would but I would need a fake permission pass

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 01:42
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
I would but I would need a fake permission pass
How many galleons do you need

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
Sure why not~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 08:53
Mavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 01:42
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
I would but I would need a fake permission pass
How many galleons do you need
2 G and 15S ig...

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.