Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

BIG HUGG

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
EVEN BIGGER HUG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
push... :meninblack:

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
push... :meninblack:

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
why...
greet

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
TACKLE HUG!!! I'm gonna make a shop soon

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
SNUGGSS yayyyy, imma order if I will be able to!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGG ughhhh five percent? i needa charge

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG oop-

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.