Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
EVEN BIGGER HUG!
๐ฒ๐๐ฉ๐๐ฒ๐ธ๐๐ฑ๐ธ๐ ๐ธ
โฆ ๐๐๐'๐ ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐พ๐๐น๐๐๐๐ ๐ป๐๐ ๐๐๐ถ๐๐๐๐๐ โฆ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
THE BIGGEST HUGG!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG BIG HUGG
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGGG
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Huggg
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |