How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 never heard of ya before!!
must be a newbie
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 is that for me or gary...
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 AMALICIOUS THE QUEEN
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
ITS CLARKIEE!! THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND HIMSELF!!! *is star struck and faints*
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIE!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ROSYY!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 HOW ARE YA??
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 ROSYYY
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 CLARKIE!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 rosyyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |