Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

Huggg

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BUG HUGG

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGEST HUGGG

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
A BIGGER HUG THAN THAT!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
EVEN BIGGER HUG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGGG!!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG BIG HUGGG

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGGG

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGGG

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.