What does it mean to you?

Classmates

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
boring

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
School

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Suffering

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
Torture

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
reading slump

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
BOOKS

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
THE BEST THING EVER

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
YAS!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Percy jackson books Also the best thing ever

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium