What does it mean to you?
TAYLOR SWIFT You and me are just going on all platforms
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
OLIVIA RODRIGO!! Yep
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
What does it mean to you?
FREYA SKYE!!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
SomeoneeI have no jdea who taht is
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
What does it mean to you?
ME! OMG ON ESEC I'MA OWL YOU!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
Beautiful!! OK
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
What does it mean to you?
YOU! AWWW THANKS
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
A person! NO WORRIES
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
What does it mean to you?
Stranger or Friend
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
People on this website
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium