Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGG

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

Sta β€’ 5 | Eva β€’ 4 | Str β€’ 4
Wis β€’ 7 | Arc β€’ 8 | Acc β€’ 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.