Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Another bigger bear hug
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG!
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG!!!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGG
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG MAH SAVIOUR
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg!
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet!
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.