How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000/10 laurennn
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Heyy Brookline^^
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 POOKIEEE
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 mikaaaa
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 LILY!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 JAYY
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 AMAALIEEE
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 CLARKIEEE!!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIE!!!
๐ฒ๐๐ฉ๐๐ฒ๐ธ๐๐ฑ๐ธ๐ ๐ธ
โฆ ๐๐๐'๐ ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐พ๐๐น๐๐๐๐ ๐ป๐๐ ๐๐๐ถ๐๐๐๐๐ โฆ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Rosy!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ