Food Game

tomato soup

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
pastina

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.

Food Game
Alfredo

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
Octopus

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
Sour cream

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
Mud pie

hope that counts

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
Empanadas

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
Soup

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
Paprika

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
Apple pie

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |