Food Game

Salmon

I just stopped eating pork related food hehe.

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

Food Game
Milk

ooh salmon is delicious too. Am I the only one getting hungry? :cute:

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
Kale

I would be, but I just ate. Plus I don’t eat fish either. My sad sad diet :expressionless:

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

Food Game
Elcair
Ack now I really want some eclairs!

Food Game
Rice!

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

Food Game
Escargots

"Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead."
- Harry Pottef

Food Game
Squash.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

Food Game
Ham

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
Meringue

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

Food Game
Elderberry

“Cunning grows in deceit at seeing itself discovered, and tries to deceive with truth itself.”
Hex Code: #004000