What does it mean to you?
Abbreviation
|
|
What does it mean to you?
smth
|
|
What does it mean to you?
Vague :>
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Blur
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
What does it mean to you?
Muted
|
|
What does it mean to you?
Sound
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
What does it mean to you?
MUSIC
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
Olivia rodrigo
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
What does it mean to you?
Singer
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
OLIVIA RODRIGO again
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium