Food Game
Salmon
I just stopped eating pork related food hehe.
I just stopped eating pork related food hehe.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Food Game
Milk
ooh salmon is delicious too. Am I the only one getting hungry?
ooh salmon is delicious too. Am I the only one getting hungry?
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
Food Game
Kale
I would be, but I just ate. Plus I don’t eat fish either. My sad sad diet
I would be, but I just ate. Plus I don’t eat fish either. My sad sad diet
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Food Game
Rice!
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
Food Game
Escargots
"Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead."
- Harry Pottef
Food Game
Squash.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
Food Game
Meringue
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Food Game
Elderberry
“Cunning grows in deceit at seeing itself discovered, and tries to deceive with truth itself.”
Hex Code: #004000