Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGG HUGG
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGG
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG! MOMM we never went to the beach
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUG!
Your aunts will take you, go ask them! I can't come this month! :<
Your aunts will take you, go ask them! I can't come this month! :<
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
MASSIVE HUGG
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
MASSIVE HUGGG
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGIES Also ur in debt to Fawkes Iโd watch ur back
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."