Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

Greet!

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGG

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG BIG HUGGSS

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGG

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

Sta โ€ข 5 | Eva โ€ข 4 | Str โ€ข 4
Wis โ€ข 7 | Arc โ€ข 8 | Acc โ€ข 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet :)

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.