How Well Known Are You On HiO?

INF/10 AMALIE!!!

๐’ฒ๐’œ๐’ฉ๐’Ÿ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’œ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐‘… ๐Ÿ•ธ
โœฆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โœฆ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ROSYY :wow:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 AMEZZ :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 JOSEE :wow:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 suppp :cute: any interesting stuff happened today?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 :wow: :bye:

@Joseph Sims naurr not really... wait lemme text ya on disc-

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 JAYYYY

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 clarkiee :wow:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.