How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 LILYYY :wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 amyyyyyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 hru?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 fine, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 that's good! im okay too!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 nice to hear~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 *crashes the convo*

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 clarkieeee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Lilyyy and Amalieee hii

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 hey clarkie :wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.